Tuesday 5 January 2016

Medallion quilt collaboration - finish along 2

I received these blocks from my lovely beemate Catherine. They were some orphan blocks she was donating to #siblingstogether


I put them up on my wall thinking they would make a great border.

They do!  


Then I carried on till it grew to the right size!


And I quilted it !



I would probably never have thought of these particular colours as a colour scheme to start a quilt - but look what I would have missed!

The backing fabric was donated by @nantucks and I used it for the binding too!   Perfect match!





Another Finishalong project I am linking to Adrianne @Onthewindyside


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

  1. You know I love your medallions, you are so good at them! I'm visiting as part of the 2015 FAL Cheerleading Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...