Sunday 22 April 2012

Does this say Civil War!?




I need your help!


I am sending some blocks away to be included in something for someone - bit hush hush - and I must send them soon!  


But they must be in Civil War fabrics.... now I have looked at my stash and come up with these two blocks but am not sure if I have used fabrics which are civil war stuff or even close.  


Not my usual style I admit but my stash goes back a long way - though not quite back to the 1860s!  Haha - I'm not that old!






In the past I bought fabric because I liked it or had some purpose for it or it was on sale!  I do try to be a bit more disciplined now - and usually fail miserably...heehee


Would either of these do or both?






10 comments:

  1. I think they work. All I ever think with Civil War fabrics is small prints and subdued. Those seem to fit the bill - though I like the injection of a little colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just scream Civil War, so you can stop worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks old and dull enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs S&S they fit the bill nicely! Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont like them so to me they are civil war lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chuckling at Katy's comment! I think they'll definitely pass muster!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have that civil look, so I'm sure they'll be fine to use

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally civil war and I actually love that purple and orange :) are your sure about your stash dates !

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...