Sunday 11 March 2012

Sewing on...

What have you been up to this weekend?


Here is what I have been doing!


A block for the March mamma Kara in our Sew and Bee Happy....








She wanted bright rainbow colours to make a baby quilt - hence all the bright novelty fabrics.  Just hoping it is not too much for Kara!  


It gave me some problems when it came to finishing off to the right size but I got there in the end.....with a bit of help from Miss Unpick!  We have a love/hate relationship I have to say!




Now I think there are some fabrics which want to be made into Rose Star blocks - got two centres basted anyway!








Some Wonky Trees waiting to be made, some toothy borders a-gnashing and a bit of hand quilting to come... all in March, if possible!


Better get started then!



11 comments:

  1. Heh, love the sheep in that block :oD You're going great guns on those flowers now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your bee block looks fab! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bee block what a cute little sheep in the center!
    Glad to see you're making progress with the Rose Star blocks!
    The month is still young...at least that's what I keep telling myself =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Bee Block. I think your March is going to be busy! Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super block, it looks great. Love the new roses blooming too.
    Your have definitely caught the bug, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're going to have to give up some sleep to get all that done in March!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the sheep and the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great wonky bee block - thanks for the great idea - in one of my bees someone wants a baby block so might do one of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...