Monday 27 February 2012

Pure Happiness in a pouch!

Did I get a pleasant surprise in the post this morning!?  Nodding and grinning!


I got a brown paper package tied up with string parcel tape which contained one of my new favourite things.....have a look for yourself!




Helen (aka Archie) thinks my sense of humour is the reason for the sock monkey and I am wondering whether the lovely Tanya @ Secondchance really knows me too well!?   After all she has been stalking me in a good way and made this gorgeous, spacious pouch for me...





Love the cute bit of stitching and the fussy cutting!


You can just see Saffy trying to get in on the photo!




I love the tree and the flowers and grass surrounding it so where better to take a photo of my lovely pouch than in a tree!?  You can just see the zip pull adorned with some lovely beads - another passion of mine!




Thank you so much Tanya and I am sorry if I stressed you out on your first swap but please know that you have indeed given me pure happiness pure love - well like the advert it says so on the tin pouch!






Tanya likes to recycle fabric - something I am in favour of too especially as my youngest has grown out of some pretty cotton Boden clothes!   They have done  well to last through one, sometimes two daughters and may need a new life!  So Tanya's children's clothes are in this pouch - how special is that - certainly something to be treasured and I will!






Now don't let the mamas know but Tanya also sent a bit of contraband along with some lovely scraps (including a lovely piece of Liberty) but like the dork I am I forgot to take a photo outside so this one was taken with the lights on...my contraband is the cute pincushion ring!










Shhh! Now don't tell Cindy, Hadley and Susan!  But do let Tanya know what a great job she has done!  













16 comments:

  1. Lucky you, what a fab pouch :o) Great contraband too, but shhh, I won't tell... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lovely, that's the arriving now then....? We'll be watching the postie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky old you! And contraband too. - it's really exciting now that they are starting to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful pouch! And the 'C... shhh' is lovely too! It's great to see them arriving, now I'm getting excited to see what comes to live with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you. The pouch is lovely, as are its contents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the cheeky monkey she hid on your pouch. Genious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's was the perfect pouch for you! Didn't she do well! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, without my Mama hat - great parcel; wearing my Mama hat - bad Tanya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lucky the pouch is gorgeous, I'm falling in love with too many things =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pouch and its even got a wonky tree on the bag - fabulous :) and nice touch with the extras !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful!! Love the shots in the tree too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you!! I love the fabrics that she chose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You lucky thing!! Love the pouch and the scraps and the thing we're not allowed to mention!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone..... I am really glad Nicky likes her pouch.... The monkey looks very happy in the tree in her garden! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you got that one! It's perfect for you! (no implication that you look like a monkey or anything, it just all suits you!) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...